Welcome to Just A List...

Inquiring minds want to know! What healthy suggestions are on the list today? Stop by frequently for the lastest listing of healthy tips, ideas and resources.

An index listing of great videos is off to the right, what not, put up your feet, and stay to watch a movie!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reasons to Use Coconut Oil

  1. Doesn't Turn to Fat in Your Body
  2. Increases Your Metabolism
  3. Has Omega 3 Fatty Acids
  4. Gives You Energy
  5. One of the Best Conditioners for Your Hair and Skin
  6. One of the Best Cooking Oils
  7. Has Healthy Benfits Lacking in Other Oils

For more complete details and information about each of these LISTED items view the full article

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love organic coconut oil for me and my animals.
I posted a link to this post on my other blog.
http://wholefoodandmore.wordpress.com/

Robin

Susan & Scott Anderson said...

My favorite is Artisana Raw Organic Coconut butter...it is whole coconut flesh not just the oil...it is wonderful, my husband and I eat a few spoonfuls each day, really yummy!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I use coconut oil when cooking my food or making (healthy!!) desserts.
I even have a coconut-shampoo! :)